@ Anonymous: I ASKED her specifically if I could use her graphics, she told me I could use them as long as I could give her credit. So, well I didn't make my own graphic (and I admit I don't have much talent for it) who gives a shit? I asked her and if she'd said no I wouldn't have used it. MAN up and use your real username instead of hiding behind Anon.
@ Anon: It's not stealing if I give her credit. Read the copyright agreement. In the eyes of the law, if she didn't copyright it I do NOT have to give her credit. It was just simply nice and respectful that I did. Also, I had her permission. So watch who you're pointing your fingers at.
6 comments:
Cool so you just stole Lauren's graphic.
Lazy, ehh?
BTW: Eamonn's new project is pretty much the identical copy of The Chimera.
;O I am so coming! ;)
@ Anonymous: I ASKED her specifically if I could use her graphics, she told me I could use them as long as I could give her credit. So, well I didn't make my own graphic (and I admit I don't have much talent for it) who gives a shit? I asked her and if she'd said no I wouldn't have used it. MAN up and use your real username instead of hiding behind Anon.
YOU STOLE BITCH!
@ Anon: It's not stealing if I give her credit. Read the copyright agreement. In the eyes of the law, if she didn't copyright it I do NOT have to give her credit. It was just simply nice and respectful that I did. Also, I had her permission. So watch who you're pointing your fingers at.
Can i be in the awards?
Post a Comment