Thursday, August 4, 2011

VOTE NOW FOR JULY CLASSIQUE AWARDS!

The reason I am so behind posting this is because I have been waiting around for Noelle so I could talk and I guess she has been busy with work, so I am skipping ahead and posting this now!

But sadly I am not happy with the nominations, but like always, I only use people suggested from others, not myself, so don't be upset it you think the nominees are stupid, then you should have offered me more to go by! :)

And please post about this! It would be the biggest help ever!

Also, two of the categories were cut due to the lack of nominations for it. And there is one more award, which I will be posting about soon (since it has a different way of voting/nominating for it, so be on the look out.


(Link for the survey to post)

2 comments:

Jullie said...

oi, ficou muito legal, visitem o meu blog:
http://lokiacaoediversao.blogspot.com/

Ana Catarina said...

Oi meninas (os), por este meio venho informar que há um blog que anda à procura de parceria e eu sou a dona do blog!!!!
A razão de eu e o resto da minha equipa do blog querermos parceria é muito simples...
Queremos parceria porque assim era uma forma do nosso e o vosso blog ficarem mais conhecidos entre si, pois assim os vossos seguidores do blog poderiam conhecer o meu blog e os meus seguidores os vossos!!!
Aqui está o linke:
http://www.stardolltruques-gratis.blogspot.com/
Era um enorme favor que nos faziam...