Sunday, July 3, 2011

Opinions Please!

Hey guys, recently I have been feeling the need to wipe my slate of things I figured out I don't have a passion for anymore.

And so, I am suggesting about what shall I do with The Classique Awards?

I was actually planning to bring it back, but I didn't want to if it wasn't wanted!

 (my crappy graphic for the come back, haha)

So tell me in the comments, do you want the Classique Awards back for at least one more time? Or do you want me to completely trash the idea of the awards?

Why or why not keep it running?

Thank you for your time.

Love, Dei

11 comments:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

I want them back! I loved them!

sparklewand12 said...

I like The Classique Awards!!! Keep them!!!!

Love K xxx

RobynisDreaming said...

Oh that is one of your best graphics so far.

I loved the classique awards. If you want to, then I would be really happy to see them back. Even one more final ceremony would be amazing, like the biggest awards ceremony yet.

L said...

I know I would Love to see a return of The Classique Awards! I mean, Stardoll no longer has any extravagant awards shows of high quality,thereby bringing The Classique's back would be great, for it's both extravagant as well as high quality!

& Dei, the graphic is ah-mazing. ;D Love it!

Vic said...

I love the Classique Awards! o:
It's so fun, like a modern more advanced version of the old Star Awards & I would miss TCA if it just closed down :(

Anonymous said...

Dei, never question The Classique Awards. It was one of the best award ceremonies I personally have been to. If you trash the idea I will trash you YOU HEAR ME :@ :D Just kidding but like really :|

LadyGaGaMcQueen said...

I liked the Classiques Awards! But then it's quite difficult to find new categories every months.... SO just once more would be fun! Yay!!! ;D

Austin/TheAwesomeDork said...

WHy bring it back one time when you can keep it! =) Look Dei, I know you dislike me and all but, the Classique Awards were always so fantastic!

You could even host them at the Chimera and have a best/worst dressed list! I think the Classique Awards were amazing! =)

This is just something I would do,
Since you now have the Chimera and the Classique Awards is starting fresh, why not call it:

"The Chimera Awards"

And for the options of nominees don't only use elites! Browse around on Stardoll and look for some people who deserve a reward! =)

Thanks if you read this Dei!
Please don't hate on me =/

Xoxo,
Austin

Raina/Bipasha2 said...

The graphic isn't crappy . . .

Keep the awards please :)

Anonymous said...

:o Nice! I would love them back! ;)

Erica said...

Honestly, all these people are pretty much taking the idea of award shows and turning them into complete disappointment. The Classique Awards were the one thing stardoll-related I looked forward to. Plus, TCA is of high-class, and I think I'm speaking for everyone saying they were truly astounding awards! I'd say give it another go- and take it from there.