Monday, June 13, 2011

Updates!

Hello!

At the Chimera we are changing everyday to improve your party experience so you enjoy your time more and more!

Our new features include:
  • Tinychat Lounge - A lounge/party zone for those who love a good Tinychat party!
  • Free booking!
  • The option to have you're own playlist! - For a small fee we will make you your very own party playlist if you don't want the one we provide for the party! Only costs 10 Stardollars.
 So if you would like to book with us, please contact me, To_Royal via Stardoll. But you can add me over Skype also for better communication.
(Contact my Stardoll for my Skype user.)

Please spread the word!

Love, Dei

P.s.

Party Update: Fashion World White Party!
It is being held right in our Private Rooftop which will actually be opened to the public to come as they please for the party. So everyone can come! It will be opened one hour before the party's time.

The party's theme/dress-code is white!
The time of it is June the 17th, which is this Friday.
And it is at 6 p.m. GMT/1 p.m. EST/12 p.m. CST.

Hope to see you guys there!

5 comments:

mskendall4198 said...

I love the idea of free booking, but I would make people pay a small fee! Now, there are going to be so many people asking to book for petty things like a "Vote Me CG" party. Are you letting anyone book, or selecting practical requests? I suggest you make people pay. This way, its a real buisiness. Just an idea!!!

SHAUNA STONE said...

No, I don't just let anyone book, but I changed it to be since I don't want it to be a restriction or let back for a party, but I may change it if necessary.

But thank you for your input, it was very helpful ^-^

xxImmiixx / Imogen ♥ said...

I would've had my party here but it was too short notice :(

mskendall4198 said...

Okay. I was just confused at first when I saw "free booking." I was like "Geez! She's gonna be busy!"

Austin/TheAwesomeDork said...

I can't wait for the party! =]